Open Rowing Cancelled for October 5th

Brian
Regret we do not have sufficient newcomers this week for a crew, everybody has improved so much they are joining the Training Sessions , which is great to see,,  So please invite your friends along to give Gig Rowing a try next Saturday the first row is free to non members.

Re: Open Rowing Cancelled for October 5th

Jayne Cundliffe
Brian,

Apologies as a newcomer was not quite sure how to book in as I have been fortunate before that someone has booked for me....

Please count me in for the Open Row for next week and sorry I did not book in earlier for this week but it looks like with only one extra it still would have been cancelled.
Thank you - Jayne

Re: Open Rowing Cancelled for October 5th

Brian
Sorry Jayne , i should have called you, I will put you down for next week if you are not going to Weymouth

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Open-Rowing-Cancelled-for-October-5th-tp1841p1848.html