Open Mixed Rowing Saturday 11am 3rd August

Open Mixed Rowing Saturday 11am 3rd August

Brian
Open Rowing session from 11am till 12.30  High Tide 10.09 am, please register your name on the forum or give me a call on my mobile  07713987590 to join this row, which will need the help of 3 expierienced rowers to go. We are off to a good start with 2 from last week eager to go again, so come along and have fun.

Re: Open Mixed Rowing Saturday 11am 3rd August

Brian
Adele and Glynn have asked to be included and also Ted Munroe is coming to give it a try .

Re: Open Mixed Rowing Saturday 11am 3rd August

Hi Brian

Can u add in Kieran too, please. (Sneaky so & so's didn't tell me you had roped in Kevin too!!!  Excellent news -he could do with some exercise!!!!).

Re: Open Mixed Rowing Saturday 11am 3rd August

Brian
Hi Sarah, are both father and son rowingthem? Kindly reply as spaces available.

On Jul 29, 2013, at 10:18 PM, "sarahb [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Brian

Can u add in Kieran too, please. (Sneaky so & so's didn't tell me you had roped in Kevin too!!!  Excellent news -he could do with some exercise!!!!).

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Open-Mixed-Rowing-Saturday-11am-3rd-August-tp1186p1196.html

Re: Open Mixed Rowing Saturday 11am 3rd August

pwest88
Hey dad can you put me and Milan down for 11am on saturday,

Cheers dad

Re: Open Mixed Rowing Saturday 11am 3rd August

Allard
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Open Mixed Rowing Saturday 11am 3rd August

You are both included Thanks dad xx

On Jul 30, 2013, at 8:44 PM, "Paul West [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hey dad can you put me and Milan down for 11am on saturday,

Cheers dad

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Open-Mixed-Rowing-Saturday-11am-3rd-August-tp1186p1206.html

Re: Open Mixed Rowing Saturday 11am 3rd August

Thats fine we are doing well and will go

On Jul 30, 2013, at 10:15 PM, "Allard [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Brain, Put me down on the list for the open rowing session as my friend Ted will be there. Thanks, Allard

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Open-Mixed-Rowing-Saturday-11am-3rd-August-tp1186p1208.html

Re: Open Mixed Rowing Saturday 11am 3rd August

The Saturday Mixed Row now full
We have
Allard
Ted Munro
Glynn
Adele
Keiran
Paul w
Milan  new rower
Brian
Please meet at Marina Reception at 10.45am