Oar Leathers - FIXED

Hi - a few more for the oar fairy pile noticed last Monday & I forgot to post  - number 6 PB oar has a hole, as does number 4 and the red number 5 is either wrongly numbered or the leather is on the wrong way up.

Paula

Re: Oar Leathers

MtB⚓️
Lots of leathers on order, check pins are not worn & use more tallow for now unless hole is right through.

Re: Oar Leathers

Paula Bray
All were well tallowed but leather right through.

Re: Oar Leathers

Paula Bray
Sorry Matt as discussed it was yellow number 6, red number 5 and PB number 4.

Re: Oar Leathers

Hi Paula, new leathers have been expedited by Clare so in post today.
I’ve got from my survey;
Grey PB 4 new leather required
Grey spare blade in container, joint epoxy required
Yellow 6 new leather required
Yellow 5 new leather required
Yellow 3 new leather required
Red 6 major break under leather, Mike G taking this to Richmond 18/01

I’ll look out for Yellow 6 later.

Re: Oar Leathers

Hi Matt/Claire
I hate to add to add to the oar leathers but green No.6 has a hole as well.

Re: Oar Leathers

MtB⚓️
Ok, I think we need our own herd of Bison for some tough leathers soon! Mmmm maybe we could do that.
I'll check if resupplies here yet...

Re: Oar Leathers

Clare Gibbs
5 leathers replaced, taped and talo’d.