Oar Leathers - FIXED

Two of the oar leathers will need to be replaced before Lyme Regatta - PB number 2 and yellow number 1.  Probaby best not to use them now until replaced.  Greg is looking for spare leathers today.  Are there any oar fairies that can help?

Paula

Re: Oar Leathers

MtB⚓️
Clare is away for 5 weeks, can u ask Errol?

Re: Oar Leathers

Greg Tutt
I’ll liaise with Errol and pop up and sort it this week.
Regards
Greg

Re: Oar Leathers

Clare Gibbs
I've just put the new spare leathers in the locker in the container

Re: Oar Leathers FIXED

Greg Tutt
Both oars have new leathers and are able to be used again.
Thanks to Adam for his assistance.
GT

Re: Oar Leathers FIXED

Paula Bray
Thanks Greg/Adam - will update the post.

Paula x