OUR CLUBHOUSE NEEDS SOME TLC - ROTA UPDATED

OUR CLUBHOUSE NEEDS SOME TLC - ROTA UPDATED

With all the coming and going at our lovely Clubhouse portakabins we all need to do some cleaning and tidying.
As we don't have a cleaner it is the responsibility of all of us so at our commitee meeting last night it was decided to compile a rota of all the crews to take turn.

Weekly duties.

    *Clean and tidy both Kitchen area and Fridges  Please keep Tea/coffee making stuff, cups etc.etc in Main portacabin

Empty the bins

    *Hoover both cabins - Wash floor if needed.

    *General tidy up - especially cushions (they don't dry off unless stored properly )

    *Clean the  windows if needed.

Please add anything else that you think needs doing.

Can someone from each session please take the dirty tea towels and bring back clean the following week.
We could do with a few more if you have any to donate

ROTA

Crew              Date

Ladies            18th Jan

Mens              25th Jan

No cleaning on Feb 1st as it's Eastney

Intermed.       8th Feb

Rowing
 cancelled      15th Feb

Juniors            7th March

Open               14th March

Midweek          19th March

Re: OUR CLUBHOUSE NEEDS SOME TLC - NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS.

robina and chris
.

Re: OUR CLUBHOUSE NEEDS SOME TLC - NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS.

.

Re: OUR CLUBHOUSE NEEDS SOME TLC - NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS.

.

Re: OUR CLUBHOUSE NEEDS SOME TLC - ROTA

.

Re: OUR CLUBHOUSE NEEDS SOME TLC - ROTA

.

Re: OUR CLUBHOUSE NEEDS SOME TLC - ROTA

.

Re: OUR CLUBHOUSE NEEDS SOME TLC - ROTA UPDATED

.