OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 25th JANUARY MEET AT 1,45 FOR A 2pm START.

OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 25th JANUARY MEET AT 1,45 FOR A 2pm START.

This session is open to both members and non members , its free to all first timers, returning non members are charged £5 for this 90 minute session, members pay pin money, please wear layers , bring a bottle of water and a pair of cloves if your hands blister easily. If your name is below and you are unable to make this row then please let me know by email to westbrian@me.com as places are sought after and we want to have full crews .
Crew one .
Cox/ Trainer Sharon
Nikki
Caron
Leah
Mary G
Mandy B
Annali 2nd Gig
Jo Larkham 1st Gig

Crew Two
Cox/Trainer Brian
Robina
Mandy K
Ellen Morgan 3rd Gig
Laura Price 2nd Gig Exp rower
Leon 3rd Gig
Des White 1st Gig

PLEASE BRING WELLIES IF YOU HAVE SOME , WE WILL BE REMOVING ONE GIG AFTER THE SESSION.

HIGH WATER IS AT 12 MIDDAY

PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE NO OPEN ROW ON SATURDAY 1st OR SATURDAY 8th FEBRUARY AND THAT THE NEXT OPEN ROW WILL BE WITH SHARON AND MARK BROWNJOHN ON SATURDAY 15 th FEBRUARY DUE TO REGATTA AND COX TRAINING ACTIVITY.

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 25th JANUARY MEET AT 1,45 FOR A 2pm START.

Brian
Please bring wellies if you have some , thank yyou.

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 25th JANUARY MEET AT 1,45 FOR A 2pm START.

Zoe R
Hi Brian, as you seem to have an abundance of experienced rowers and more bodies than rowing positions I will drop out of rowing on Saturday as friends are arriving earlier than planned. Put me down as last reserve so if too many drop out I will come along and Mark can do the entertaining 😉. Zoë xx

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 25th JANUARY MEET AT 1,45 FOR A 2pm START.

Brian
Hi Zoe, Thank you for letting me know .

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 25th JANUARY MEET AT 1,45 FOR A 2pm START.

Mike Lowery
Io could my name go on the reserve list please for Saturday . If not  like to take up a Wednesday session  thanks

Mike Lowery

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 25th JANUARY MEET AT 1,45 FOR A 2pm START.

Brian
Hi Mike, We are full on Saturday as you can see, I will add you to the forum list for the Wednesday row but you will need to check on the forum to see if you have a place before you row.