..OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 18thJANUARY MEET AT 1.45pm FOR A 2pm START

..OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 18thJANUARY MEET AT 1.45pm FOR A 2pm START

This row is open to both non members and members , the 90 minute session is  free to all first timers , members pay pin money
and returning non members are charged £5. Please bring along a bottle of water and wear layered clothing and bring some gloves if your hands are easily blistered.

Please also bring some wellies if you have some as it is likely that we will need to bring out one of the gigs after the session.
If your name is below and you cant make this row then please email westbrian@me.com to let me know as spaces are sought after.

High tide is at 5.45pm and the long term weather outlook is gor more settled weather next Saturday .

We rely upon the support of our experienced club member rowers to make this all happen

Crew One
C/T Mark Brownjohn
Nikki
Caron
Mike Oc
Leah
Carole D
Leon  2nd giv

Crew Two
C/T Brian
Amanda 2nd Gig exp rower
Angela 2nd Gig  exp rower
Dave Redington 1st Gig exp rower
Annalli 1st Gig
Zoe
Richard 1stGig exp rower

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 18thJANUARY MEET AT 1.45pm FOR A 2pm START

Zoe R
Me please Brian.

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 18thJANUARY MEET AT 1.45pm FOR A 2pm START

Brian
Thank you Zoe see you on Saturday

Re: ONE SPACE REMAINS ..OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 18thJANUARY MEET AT 1.45pm FOR A 2pm START

Carole Driver
Hi Brian
I can help on saturdays open row - happy to be a reserve in case anyone pulls out

Re: ONE SPACE REMAINS ..OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 18thJANUARY MEET AT 1.45pm FOR A 2pm START

Brian
Hi Carole  nice to have you back again see you on Saturday

Re: ONE SPACE REMAINS ..OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 18thJANUARY MEET AT 1.45pm FOR A 2pm START

Brian
Dont forget to bring your Wellies if you have some please as we will need to remove one gig after the session.

Re: ..OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 18thJANUARY MEET AT 1.45pm FOR A 2pm START

Graham unable to make Saturdays row . Crews adjusted.

Re: ..OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 18thJANUARY MEET AT 1.45pm FOR A 2pm START

Brian
We will remove one gig at the end of the session .