OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 14thMARCH MEET AT 1.45 pm for a 2pm Start

OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 14thMARCH MEET AT 1.45 pm for a 2pm Start

This 90 minute session is free to all first timers, Returning non member rowers are charged £5 and members pay pin money. We will be taking two gigs .

 Please wear layers , bring a bottle of water and some wellies if you have some .

If your hands blister easily then please bring along some gloves.

If your name is listed below and you cant make the row please let me know by email to westbrian@me.com
Crew one
Cox/Trainer Sharon
Nikki
Jane C
Annali 3rd
Aaron 1st
David 1st
Roger 1st
Lauren 1st

Crew two
Cox/trainer Mark B
Leah
Andy G 3rd
Laura P 3rd exp gig
Clare 2nd
Nigel 4th
Emma c 2nd
Libby 2nd

All second gig rowers will rotate within the drew.

Reserve Brian

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 14thMARCH MEET AT 1.45 pm for a 2pm Start

Lindy Filary
Hi Brian

If anyone drops out and you need more rowers, I'm available to row on Saturday :)

Lindy x

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 14thMARCH MEET AT 1.45 pm for a 2pm Start

Brian
Hi Lindy, Thank you I will of course let you know if anyone drops out.x

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 14thMARCH MEET AT 1.45 pm for a 2pm Start

Liam Ireson
If anyone drops out then I'm keen to row...Nigel

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 14thMARCH MEET AT 1.45 pm for a 2pm Start

Brian
Hi Nigel I will let you know if anyone drops out. Thanks Brian

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 14thMARCH MEET AT 1.45 pm for a 2pm Start

Lindy Filary
Hi Brian, I’m sure you won’t need me anyway but I won’t be able to row Saturday as I’ve hurt my back so need to rest a while.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend
Lindy x

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 14thMARCH MEET AT 1.45 pm for a 2pm Start

Brian
Hi Lindy, Thank you for letting me know , get well soon . Best wishes

Re: OPEN ROWING SATURDAY 14thMARCH MEET AT 1.45 pm for a 2pm Start

Hi Nigel , you are now included as Rick unable to make Saturdays Row.