OPEN ROWING RETURNS ON SATURDAY 23rd NOVEMBER

OPEN ROWING RETURNS ON SATURDAY 23rd NOVEMBER

This weeks row welcomes a record number of first time gig Rowers , meet up at the gig club at 1.45pm for a 2pm  start.

The 90 minute session is free to all first time rowers.returning non members are charged £5 , members pay pin money.

We will be taking two gigs. If your name is below and you are unable to make this row please email westbrian@me.com.

The gig club is located in portakabins nos 2and 3 located next to JayKay Marine on the right hand side as you enter Northney
Marina, Hayling Island.

Crew one
Cox trainer Sharon
Nikki
Mandy B
Mandy K
Lisa 1st gig
Mark Francis ( former Gig rower)
Hollie Francis ( former Gig rower but only a few rows)

Crew two
Cox trainer Brian
George 2nd Gig
Elizabeth 2nd Gig
Caron H 3rd Gig  new member
Emily Faludy 1st Gig
Zoe Remnant
Alex  friend of George 1st gig

This row is presently full, please post below to be on the reserve list.

Re: OPEN ROWING RETURNS ON SATURDAY 23rd NOVEMBER

Zoe R
Yes please Brian, if/when a space becomes available.
Cheers Zoë x

Re: OPEN ROWING RETURNS ON SATURDAY 23rd NOVEMBER

Carole Driver
Yes please Brian - add me to the reserve list

Re: OPEN ROWING RETURNS ON SATURDAY 23rd NOVEMBER

Terry unable to make Saturdays row Zoe R now added from reserve list .

Re: OPEN ROWING RETURNS ON SATURDAY 23rd NOVEMBER

Mike Lowery
Like to row if place available .  Kindly let me know .

Regards.  Mike L