.OPEN ROW RESUMES SATURDAY 4th JANUARY MEET AT 1.45 PM FOR A 2PM START.

.OPEN ROW RESUMES SATURDAY 4th JANUARY MEET AT 1.45 PM FOR A 2PM START.

This Row is open to both members and non members , We hope to take two gigs subject to numbers.

Its free to all first timers, Returning non members are charged £5 for this 90 minute session and members pay pin money.

Please post below if you would like to be included or let me know if your name is listed and you cant make the row please let me know by email to westbrian@me.com

Please wear layers, bring along a bottle of water and a pair of gloves if your hands are easily blistered.

We rely upon the support of our experienced club rowers to create safe crews .

Crew One
Cox/Trainer Sharon
Nikki
Mandy B
MandyK
Lisa 2nd
Amelia 1st
Amanda Richerdson exp rower 1st gig
Passenger Mark Brownjohn

Cox Trainer Brian
Jon P
Sue L
Angela Trumper exp rower 1st gig
Laura Griffiths 1st gig
Alan Harding
Nigel Ireson 4 Th

This row is now full for Saturday . Please post if you wish to be added to the reserve list

IT IS LIKELY THAT WE WILL NEED TO REVOVER ONE GIG AT THE END OF THE SESSION SO PLEASE BRING ALONG SOME WELLIES IF YOU HAVE SOME. THANK YOU

Re: OPEN ROW RESUMES SATURDAY 4th JANUARY MEET AT 1.45 PM FOR A 2PM START.

Jon P
Hi Brian, can I join you if there’s space please

Re: OPEN ROW RESUMES SATURDAY 4th JANUARY MEET AT 1.45 PM FOR A 2PM START.

Hi Jon , Thank you , you are included .

Re: OPEN ROW RESUMES SATURDAY 4th JANUARY MEET AT 1.45 PM FOR A 2PM START.

Sue Loveridge
If you need another rower, I am available.  Sue

Re: OPEN ROW RESUMES SATURDAY 4th JANUARY MEET AT 1.45 PM FOR A 2PM START.

Brian
Thank you Sue , happy new year . See you Saturday

Re: SPACES REMAIN ..OPEN ROW RESUMES SATURDAY 4th JANUARY MEET AT 1.45 PM FOR A 2PM START.

Alan Harding
Hi Brian,

Any chance of a seat please?

Many thanks,

Al

Re: SPACES REMAIN ..OPEN ROW RESUMES SATURDAY 4th JANUARY MEET AT 1.45 PM FOR A 2PM START.

Brian
Hi Alan , yes of course see you on Saturday

Re: .OPEN ROW RESUMES SATURDAY 4th JANUARY MEET AT 1.45 PM FOR A 2PM START.

Liam Ireson
Nigel too if you have a space

Re: .OPEN ROW RESUMES SATURDAY 4th JANUARY MEET AT 1.45 PM FOR A 2PM START.

Brian
Hi Liam , We have a space for Nigel . Thank you.
Liam Ireson wrote
Nigel too if you have a space

Re: .OPEN ROW RESUMES SATURDAY 4th JANUARY MEET AT 1.45 PM FOR A 2PM START.

Please bring along some wellies if you have some as its likely that we may need to recover one gig after the session .