Numbers on red taped oars

BevW
HI,
Please could someone take a look at the oars with red tape and put some numbers on them - they are almost impossible to read at the moment.

Thank you!!
Bev

Re: Numbers on red taped oars

MtB⚓️
Ok Will do!

Re: Numbers on red taped oars

Numbers added to Red Lady oars, lacquered on, racked back in container.

To avoid damage can we rack all oars alternatively 3 blades first on end then 3 handles same end, opposite to the rack above/below? It gives all the blades more room and avoids clashes when moving them!

Re: Numbers on red taped oars

BevW
You star - thanks Matt

Re: Numbers on red taped oars

Many thanks Matt
These sort of jobs are so important and make such a difference, it  just makes things so much easier!
Thank you

Re: Numbers on red taped oars

Paula Bray
Thank you Matt - it has been doing my head in! I have tried to rmember a sharpie but glad you go to them first! P