Not attending the Christmas party but would still like to bid?

Not attending the Christmas party but would still like to bid?

sharon
If you are not coming to the Christmas party but would like to bid on any of the following, please email me Sharon-hunt@ntlworld.com with your bid and I will include it on Saturday. If you require further info in the contents of the hampers again please email me.
Payment for winning bids to be paid into the club account before the end of January.

please add the odd pence onto your bid in case we get duplicate bids)
ITEM
DESCRIPTION
GUIDE PRICE
BID
1
A 3 night break in a luxury caravan, north Yorkshire coast, sleeps 6, dogs welcome. (RW)
£200

2
A 30 min plane ride from Goodwood (RW)
£100

3
A Celebration cake by Natalie (4 weeks notice)
£30

4
Afternoon tea for 4 at Jackies house
£30

5
Use of two kayaks and kit plus parking on Hayling 2 days in the summer (JT)
£20

6
#1 gas or oil boiler service or an hours plumbing (ivor)
£60

7
#2 gas or oil boiler service or an hours plumbing (ivor)
£60

8
Sparkling afternoon tea for 2 at Bears Farnham plus 10% off shopping at the packhouse (caron)
£25

9
3 hours of ironing with pick up and drop off on the island (caron)
£20

10
Bombay sapphire tour with cocktails (KB)
£20

11
#1 30 minute massage with Anita

£20

12
#2 30 minute massage with Anita
£20

13
Salt shack BBQ brekkie for 2
£20

14
Fab table made by Aisling
£30

15
Celebration Cake (kimmy)
£30

16
A years membership for 2 at Arundel Castle CC (lee)
£80

17
DP sports massage voucher for a 60 min massage
£30

18
Tropic facial at the Beauty room Hayling
£30

19
Aileens apartment in Spain sleeps 4 for a week
£200

20
A beautiful extra large wooden planter and lovingly planted up by Jax
£30

HAMPERS

Gin Hamper (Bev)
£100