Nominated Summer League Captains

Greg Tutt
Please can all Summer League Captains make themselves known to the Rowing Captains tonight (Wednesday).

Please email gregorytutt@outlook.com and I'll send out a Teams invite for Thursday evening at 8PM so we can run through the format, procedures and rules.

Thanks
The Rowing Captains

Re: Nominated Summer League Captains

Greg Tutt
We have been provided with Captains for the following crews who will be attending a Teams meeting this evening at 8pm:

Northney Reds: Captain-Hannah B, Vice Captain-Roo
Langstone Blues: Captain- Sheila, Vice Captain-Natalie
Sweare Deep Yellows: Captain Alieen, Vice Captain-Tim P

We are awaiting details from the following crews:
Thorney Island Greens
Fowley Island Whites

If you can attend our Teams meeting this evening then please let us know your Captain and we will send an invite.

Thanks
The Rowing Captains