Next weekends rowing sessions Saturday 2nd March And Sunday 3rd March

Next weekends rowing sessions Saturday 2nd March And Sunday 3rd March

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Next weekends rowing sessions Saturday 2nd March And Sunday 3rd March

Andrew & Debbie B
Hi Brian,
Please can you also add Debbie to session 3 Sunday 3rd

And I can launch on Sat morning  before session 1 if needed and recover on Sunday after session 3

For the week after  - advance notice ....please note I CANNOT launch - or row on 9th, but Sunday should be OK for recovery and rowing.

Thanks
Andrew

Re: Next weekends rowing sessions Saturday 2nd March And Sunday 3rd March

Brian
Andrew , You are a hero, thankyou for the towing offer gratfully accepted, i confirm Debbie is in session 3.
Many thanks
Brian

Sent from

On Feb 24, 2013, at 7:05 PM, "Andrew & Debbie B [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]"<[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Brian,
Please can you also add Debbie to session 3 Sunday 3rd

And I can launch on Sat morning  before session 1 if needed and recover on Sunday after session 3

For the week after  - advance notice ....please note I CANNOT launch - or row on 9th, but Sunday should be OK for recovery and rowing.

Thanks
Andrew

Re: Next weekends rowing sessions Saturday 2nd March And Sunday 3rd March

Kath
Please can you put Adam on the list for Sunday Session 3
Thanks, Kath

Re: Next weekends rowing sessions Saturday 2nd March And Sunday 3rd March

Session 3 now full with the addition of Adam.
Now collecting names for a Session 4, Sunday 8.45 - 10.15am
Will update final lists at the latest Friday evening.

Re: Next weekends rowing sessions Saturday 2nd March And Sunday 3rd March

Ruth Colenso
Can I join session 4 - the early morning Sunday row
Ruth

Sat session 1 for me please.

Re: Next weekends rowing sessions Saturday 2nd March And Sunday 3rd March

Brian
Many thanks Robina session one now full.
Brian

Sent from

On Feb 24, 2013, at 10:12 PM, "robina & chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]"<[hidden email]> wrote:

Sat session 1 for me please.

Re: Next weekends rowing sessions Saturday 2nd March And Sunday 3rd March

Alan Harding
Hi Brian,
Any spaces left in session 2 on Saturday?
Regards,
Alan

Re: Next weekends rowing sessions Saturday 2nd March And Sunday 3rd March

Brian
Hi Alan, Thank you for your booking you are in session two, for which we have 5rowers so far and will go.
Best wishes
Brian

Sent from