New Social Events Co-ordinator

We are pleased to announce that Lizzie Brett (Shore) has volunteered to be our new Social Events Co-Ordinator.
I am sure you will all join me to wish Lizzie all the best in this role and offer her our full support.
Thank you
Sarah

Re: New Social Events Co-ordinator

sharon
Great news x

Sent from my iPhone

On 1 Oct 2018, at 18:36, sarahb [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

We are pleased to announce that Lizzie Brett (Shore) has volunteered to be our new Social Events Co-Ordinator.
I am sure you will all join me to wish Lizzie all the best in this role and offer her our full support.
Thank you
Sarah

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/New-Social-Events-Co-ordinator-tp49080.html

Re: New Social Events Co-ordinator

michelle jones
Well done Lizy for volunteering xx

Re: New Social Events Co-ordinator

Excellent News!
I am sure Lizy will be perfect in the role and lets make sure we all help to make all the events as successful as can be.
Jackie

Re: New Social Events Co-ordinator

Martin Evans
Well done Lizzie.

Martin

Re: New Social Events Co-ordinator

BevW
Thanks Lizi... looking forward to some fab events

Re: New Social Events Co-ordinator

Jane Cox
Yay!!! Excellent stuff... escape room event!?!?