New Race marker buoys

Brian
Hi Matt, Please can you check out the 7 new Race marker buoys , along with their methods of anchoring .
Many thanks .

Re: New Race marker buoys

MtB⚓️
Yes, cu at 7

Re: New Race marker buoys

I'm rigging the buoys this pm and tomorrow am at my house, any help appreciated if you can splice or tape!

Re: New Race marker buoys

Buoy and 6 more flat ones along with mooring tackle are in unit. One buoy ready for a trial just needs a sinker.

Re: New Race marker buoys

Natalie
Matt I am not sure if this will help, and it may already be what Brian is planning I am not sure.

There are 6 race buoys we are very generously being given by Jules Hewson - we have used them in years gone by and seemed adequate for their purpose.  They all come with weights so you may be able to use them on the new buoys.  Just so you know.
Jules is away until the weekend, so I will check then when we can collect them.