New Clothing via the club website

Andrew Berry
Michelle and Paul Jones are pleased to say that the new club kit is now available to order via A Game Sports online store. The kit has been chosen after much deliberation taking into consideration club members views and requests. We have looked at many providers but for a variety of reasons have chosen A Game.

To access the store google
A Game Sports
Enter menu
Enter online shops
Enter Gig rowing clubs
Enter Langstone Pilot Gig Club

The shop window is open now until the 17th of February. First order will be a bulk order which will be delivered to us to prevent individual postage fees. Please when ordering select collect.  Otherwise you will be charged for delivery.
All garments are machine washable at 30 degrees DO NOT TUMBLE DRY. Wash inside out and iron inside out. Terms and conditions are available on the website.

The image for ladies leggings is still to be added to the website. It is possible to have your initials on the clothing however if it doesn't fit and you need to sell on within the club this may be difficult.

Size ordering
As all orders are non returnable unless faulty please be very careful to order accurate size. We have some size charts which we will put in the unit and can also be found on the website.
To view sizing
Go to website
Click menu
Click Gig rowing kit
Click on item ( not view item)
Scroll down to see size chart
For some items you will be pleased to know you can order a longer length.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Michelle or Paul Jones - Jackie can supply their eMail