NOTICE OF AGM - Fri 27th March 2020

AGM NOTICE

Our AGM wil be held on Fri 27th March 2020 at Northney Hall

ALL WELCOME !

If any member who is not part of the committee wishes to add any motions for discussion, please email me stating the motion and copy in the support of  2 members who are eligible to vote.
The closing date for this is Thurs 27th Feb. Final extension to Fri 28th Feb.

Thankyou
Robina   (Rowing Secretary )  robina.bream@gmail.com

Acting on behalf of Sarah Batter (Club Secretary)

Re: NOTICE OF AGM - Fri 27th March 2020

robina and chris
.

Re: NOTICE OF AGM - Fri 27th March 2020

.

Re: NOTICE OF AGM - Fri 27th March 2020

.

Re: NOTICE OF AGM - Fri 27th March 2020

.

Re: NOTICE OF AGM - Fri 27th March 2020

.

Re: NOTICE OF AGM - Fri 27th March 2020

I have a motion to post, is that ok if I’m a day out? I was thinking you said the 6th for some reason...

Re: NOTICE OF AGM - Fri 27th March 2020

robina and chris
Matt, you need to email it to me.

Re: NOTICE OF AGM - Fri 27th March 2020