NEWQUAY MENS ACCOMMODATION BOOKED - DEPOSITS NEEDED IF YOU'D LIKE TO STAY

NEWQUAY MENS ACCOMMODATION BOOKED - DEPOSITS NEEDED IF YOU'D LIKE TO STAY

Adam
Gentlemen,

I thought it would be best to book the house that we've had the previous two years for Newquay Championships weekend (26th and 27th September). Accommodation can be a little difficult to get closer to the time and the house is ideally located close to the racing and to the main part of the town for bevvies and food (followed by a boogie).

It is only £65 for both nights (Friday 25th and Sat 26th) providing we get 12 staying and cox(es) are included in the price. There is potential to have a few more staying on camp beds/blow up beds too if we are able to get three crews going down - which would be amazing for the club! Payments will be adjusted depending on numbers.

If you are interested in staying all together then transfer a deposit of £35 to the bank account below with your name as a reference. This doesn't guarantee a place in a crew of course as captains will ask for interest and decide teams at a later date but your deposit is transferable/refundable if for any reason you are unable to attend.

Please also note that if Newquay is cancelled due to poor weather conditions then we will not be able to get a refund.

Account num: 02966265
Sort code: 11-96-16

Cheers,

AB

Club Chairman

Re: NEWQUAY MENS ACCOMMODATION BOOKED - DEPOSITS NEEDED IF YOU'D LIKE TO STAY

Adam
Administrator
Five places taken already.
Club Chairman