NEWHAVEN REGATTA THIS SUNDAY EVENT CANCELLED BY NEWHAVEN

NEWHAVEN REGATTA THIS SUNDAY EVENT CANCELLED BY NEWHAVEN

5 not enough to warrant the expense and without at least one full crew

we could not function!  ....next time

Scillies is now in doubt so if you fancy some regatta action ladies/gents then

put your name here don't hang back or be shy you will get to row!

CV19 may put paid to regattas  so take advantage of this early one will be fun

So far we have these names to compete  in this regatta(Similar to Eastney's)

but we could do with another six men and six ladies to complete the teams

post if interested .Will be a good day out ..rowing starts around 12.00 midday

There are mixed races there and back where crews will swap.. so come on girls!

Colin
Douglas
Tim (now unavailable)
Jack
George
Steve Harvey

More info later  today.

Cheers CB

Re: NEWHAVEN REGATTA THIS SUNDAY 15th March Any more rowers please

robina and chris
.

Re: NEWHAVEN REGATTA THIS SUNDAY 15th March Any more rowers please

.

Re: NEWHAVEN REGATTA THIS SUNDAY 15th March Update

.

Re: NEWHAVEN REGATTA THIS SUNDAY 15th March Update

Jack Shore
Are we still likely to go if only 5 have signed up?

Re: NEWHAVEN REGATTA THIS SUNDAY 15th March Update

We can still go with 5 but 6 is better chase that Roo!

Cheers CB.    Plenty of rowing...

Re: NEWHAVEN REGATTA THIS SUNDAY 15th March cancelled - not full crew

.

Re: NEWHAVEN REGATTA THIS SUNDAY 15th March EVENT CANCELLED by Newhaven ed - not full crew

.

Re: NEWHAVEN REGATTA THIS SUNDAY EVENT CANCELLD BY NEWHAVEN