NEW CLUB T SHIRTS FOR JUNIOR USE

Jackie Tutt
Many thanks to Sharon and Playzone for sponsoring our new Junior club T shirts and for Michelle and Paul for ensuring they have arrived looking perfect!

They have been used already at the HI 5 Schools event and Andrew currently has them ready for the Hamble River Raid. We will ensure that we take them to Regattas for those Juniors who do not have the new kit. That way we can have U14 and U16 Juniors looking really smart ready to race. Please try to wear black or navy leggings/shorts to go with them which will look good and be comfortable.

Re: NEW CLUB T SHIRTS FOR JUNIOR USE

Louise Rowlands  (Lily)
Lily thought they were great!  Thanks

Re: NEW CLUB T SHIRTS FOR JUNIOR USE

Charlottereed
Think we missed the order, are we too late to buy one for Maddie?

Re: NEW CLUB T SHIRTS FOR JUNIOR USE

No don’t worry Charlotte the shop will open again very soon and Michelle will post details on the forum. In the meantime we have club t shirts for Juniors to use whilst racing.
Jackie