NEW CLUB KIT

michelle jones
Paul and I are pleased to say that the new club kit is now available to order via A Game Sports online store. The kit has been chosen after much deliberation taking into consideration club members views and requests. We have looked at many providers but for a variety of reasons have chosen A Game.
To access the store google
A Game Sports
Enter menu
Enter online shops
Enter Gig rowing clubs
Enter Langstone Pilot Gig Club

The shop window is open now until the 17th of February. First order will be a bulk order which will be delivered to us to prevent individual postage fees. Please when ordering select collect.  Otherwise you will be charged for delivery.
All garments are machine washable at 30 degrees DO NOT TUMBLE DRY. Wash inside out and iron inside out. Terms and conditions are available on the website.
The image for ladies leggings is still to be added to the website. It is possible to have your initials on the clothing however if it doesn't fit and you need to sell on within the club this may be difficult.
Size ordering
As all orders are non returnable unless faulty please be very careful to order accurate size. We have some size charts which we will put in the unit and can also be found on the website.
To view sizing
Go to website
Click menu
Click Gig rowing kit
Click on item ( not view item)
Scroll down to see size chart
For some items you will be pleased to know you can order a longer length.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact myself or Paul 😀

Re: NEW CLUB KIT

robina and chris
It all looks very smart, thankyou Michelle and Paul.

Re: NEW CLUB KIT

Well done Michelle and Paul, I’ve ordered mine, so I’ve got all the gear and no idea!
Well done for sorting that out, must have been stressy.

Re: NEW CLUB KIT

Well done Michelle and Paul
It was not an easy task putting this all together and so thank you both for all your hard work!
Jackie x

Re: NEW CLUB KIT

Lance
Thanks Michelle & Paul, looks very smart. Have ordered.

Re: NEW CLUB KIT

eimearoc
Thanks Michelle & Paul. Looks great
Eimear

Re: NEW CLUB KIT

Paula Bray
Wow - well done both!  Look great from the graphics - perhaps another for team discussions so we all match up in Scillies and beyond  - would have thought the vest an essential piece of kit for ladies to begin with!

Paula

Re: NEW CLUB KIT

Re: NEW CLUB KIT

Clair Fennessy
Looks great. Thanks for all your hard work.

Re: NEW CLUB KIT

Jane Cox
That looks like a great selection, well done guys! Love the extra length option on the vest 👍👍

Re: NEW CLUB KIT

Paul Jones
Message to junior s.
Please hold fire on your orders. A separate junior order page going on line on Monday. Prices will be cheaper.
Thanks.

Re: NEW CLUB KIT

Thank you Paul and Michelle  Who said “Rowing is not a fashion parade.”  🧒all looks great.

Re: NEW CLUB KIT

David Bence
It looks absolutely amazing.....brilliant job!

Re: NEW CLUB KIT

David Bence
Bugger - forgot to select 'collect'...never mind

Re: NEW CLUB KIT

Kath
LOVE THE NEW CAPS!

Re: NEW CLUB KIT

SarahH
Hi Michelle

I didn’t get organised and was now going to order a vest. I cannot see how - have I missed the window as Langstone is not on the list.
😔
Sarah

Re: NEW CLUB KIT

Kath
Thank you Paul and Michelle for doing a great job, the site looks amazing.