NEW CLUB KIT - orders need to be in by 17th February

NEW CLUB KIT - orders need to be in by 17th February

Here is the link for Langstone Pilot Gig Club Online shop -  https://agamesports.co.uk/section/529/0/langstone-pilot-gig-club

WE HAVE NEGOTIATED REDUCED PRICES FOR JUNIOR KIT AND SO PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SELECT THE CORRECT OPTION WHEN ORDERING.

The shop window is open until Sunday 17th February, where all orders will be processed together with a six week lead time. Please select 'Collect in Store' at check out for your order to be delivered to your club representative for free. So just to be clear the first order will be a bulk order which will be delivered to Michelle and Paul to prevent individual postage fees. Please when ordering select collect.  Otherwise you will be charged for delivery.

All garments are machine washable at 30 degrees DO NOT TUMBLE DRY. Wash inside out and iron inside out. Terms and conditions are available on the website.

The image for ladies leggings is still to be added to the website.
It is possible to have your initials on the clothing however if it doesn't fit and you need to sell on within the club this may be difficult. So we are recommending that you do not add your initials and then perhaps there may be an opportunity to make a swap with another club member. The club may buy a small amount of sizes so that there will be the opportunity to do this too!

Size ordering
As all orders are non returnable unless faulty please be very careful to order accurate size. We have some size charts which we will put in the unit and can also be found on the website.

To view sizing
Go to website
Click menu
Click Gig rowing kit
Click on item ( not view item)
Scroll down to see size chart
For some items you will be pleased to know you can order a longer length.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Michelle or Paul

WE HAVE ALSO BEEN GIVEN A VERY KIND SPONSORSHIP BY SHARON AND PLAYZONE TO BUY SOME RACE T SHIRTS FOR JUNIORS WHO ATTEND REGATTAS. THESE WILL BE OWNED BY THE CLUB AND TAKEN TO EACH EVENT FOR ANYONE WHO HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET THE KIT.

Jackie
07977 162646