🤗 “NEEDS SORTING, delaminating” whoever wrote that on a PB oar, there’s a Bosun’s page for any equipment defects!

🤗 “NEEDS SORTING, delaminating” whoever wrote that on a PB oar, there’s a Bosun’s page for any equipment defects!

MtB⚓️
Did you also know I have a name, I can be contacted quite easily, what’s your name btw?
In future, so I don’t just stumble upon repairs by chance when at the unit fixing another one of your oars, use the correct channels to highlight it - better still ask me how you can help me to repair it too.

Re: 🤗 “NEEDS SORTING, delaminating” whoever wrote that on a PB oar, there’s a Bosun’s page for any equipment defects!

MtB⚓️
Fixed
MtB