Monkton Bluefriars

Lance
I went to a slidey seat rowing school but never rowed! I visited my old housemaster last summer who’d been head of rowing. He was interested in the gig rowing and asked me to write an article for the school’s rowing magazine. I’ve just received my copy of the magazine and we’re front and back cover! I’ll leave my copy in the club house on Saturday - thanks to Kath for the wonderful photo, the article is on page 14.

Re: Monkton Bluefriars

Jackie Tutt
I look forward to reading that Lance!
Need to get you writing an article for the Hayling Herald sometime soon
Jackie