Mixed team for Regatta

Theresa Bleijenberg
Hi Eithne Have been advised by Chris and Robina to contact you regarding the mixed/ladies' teams for Regatta weekend. I'm going to take part on Sunday evening to go round the course and wondered if I could be considered for a part in the team on Regatta? I have volunteered for marshalling boat on the day, but beleive this can be flexible with taking part in competing as well. Look forward to hearing back - am going to Brownsea at weekend to support there, so will be unable to be at Langstone on Saturday - sorry. Best wishes Theresa (Tess & Allard)