Mixed Training Session Sunday 6th June

Liz Piercey
The Mixed training rows continues to be  popular so it has been decided to keep one session running for those who would like the opportunity to row with different club members.

The session will run on Sunday morning from 11.15 - 12.15

Please sign up by 17.00 on Thursday 3rd June if you would like to join this row.

Thanks
Liz

Re: Mixed Training Session Sunday 6th June

Carole Driver
Yes please Liz.  Carole

Re: Mixed Training Session Sunday 6th June

Hello Liz,  yes please for Mary and Derek.  Thanks

Re: Mixed Training Session Sunday 6th June

Debbie Berry
Yes please Liz. Debbie.

Re: Mixed Training Session Sunday 6th June

Kev Durrell
Yes please Liz

Re: Mixed Training Session Sunday 6th June

Rob Burnfield
Yes please, Liz,

Thanks, Rob

Re: Mixed Training Session Sunday 6th June

Nikki H-S
Yes please if there‚Äôs a space.  If not I can do the later ladies row.  Thank you xx

Re: Mixed Training Session Sunday 6th June

Rob Burnfield
Hi Liz,

I am sorry, but I am no longer available to row on Sunday.

Regards, Rob