Mixed Training Session Sunday 13th June NOW CLOSED

Mixed Training Session Sunday 13th June NOW CLOSED

he Mixed training rows continues to be  popular so it has been decided to keep one session running for those who would like the opportunity to row with different club members.

The session will run on Sunday morning from 11.15 - 12.15

Please sign up by 17.00 on Thursday 10th June if you would like to join this row.

If for any reason you need to change your request please can you just post your new request, leaving your original post on the forum.

Thanks
Liz

Re: Mixed Training Session Sunday 13th June

bramleya
Yes please Liz. Mandy B.

Re: Mixed Training Session Sunday 13th June

Carole Driver
Yes please Liz.  Thanks, Carole

Re: Mixed Training Session Sunday 13th June

Nikki H-S
Yes please Liz x

Re: Mixed Training Session Sunday 13th June

Mike Lowery
Love to row if possible

Regards   mike L

Re: Mixed Training Session Sunday 13th June

Debbie Berry
Yes please Liz. Debbie.

Re: Mixed Training Session Sunday 13th June

Lindy Filary
yes please

Re: Mixed Training Session Sunday 13th June

Mike Lowery
Hi

Double booked SUNDAY13th

If any one wants my place would be good.

If not I WILL be there for sure

Mike L

Re: Mixed Training Session Sunday 13th June NOW CLOSED

Thanks for letting me know Mike.
I have found a replacement so you don't have to worry.

Have a good weekend.
Liz

Re: Mixed Training Session Sunday 13th June NOW CLOSED

Mike Lowery
Hi
Not sure if on lists this weekend but pulled a muscle in back so a weekend out I think.

Mike L

Re: Mixed Training Session Sunday 13th June NOW CLOSED

Debbie unable to attend session