Mixed Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Mixed Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Please sign up if you would like to train Saturday, Sunday or both days.

Please be aware that one crew on Saturday will be assisting Robina in her Level 2 Club Coach assessment.

Saturday:Trainers: Robina & Liz
Meet: 10.45am Club House to sign in, pay pin money and prepare for row
Row:  11.00 - 12.30pm

Sunday: Trainer: Greg
Meet: 09.15 Club House to sign in and pay pin money
Row:  09.30 - 11.00

Please remember to wear appropriate footwear both days, especially Sunday, for the recovery of boats.

Thanks
Liz

If you have not already done so, please remember to cast your 10 votes for our Club with the Aviva Community Fund.  The link is https://community-fund.aviva.co.uk/voting/project/view/4-2614 Without enough votes we may not get our new oars so please vote - every vote counts!

Crews for the weekend:

Saturday - Robina's Level 2 assessment crew
Derek W.
Jane
Sue
Carole
Clare G.
Sarah B.

Reserve: Sheila

Sunday : Cox / Trainer : Greg
Paul
Rob B.
Katie
Caroline
Rob

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Mary Golden
Derek Ward for Saturday 3rd please - with Robina.
Many thanks

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Paul M
Hi Liz
Sunday for me please
Regards Paul M

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

JaneBaker
Please could I have a slot on Saturday 3rd for the mixed training. Thanks, Jane

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Sue Loveridge
Saturday for me please.  Sue

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Rob Burnfield
Sunday for me, please Liz.

Rob

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Carole Driver
Hi Liz,  Could I have a slot on the saturday mixed row please.  Thanks, Carole

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Clare Gibbs
Saturday for me please Liz

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Katie R
Hi Liz I’d like to row Sunday please.

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Hi Liz

I volunteered to help out Robina if she needs me
Sarah xx

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November

Caroline jutla
Hi, me and Rob would like to be put down for Sunday please x

Re: Mixed Training Saturday 3rd/Sunday 4th November