Mini Bus for Lyme Regis please let us know if you want a seat?

Mini Bus for Lyme Regis please let us know if you want a seat?

LYME REGIS Saturday 10th August
U16 Heidi, Molly, Jemima, Hannah, Ella, Beth

POOLE Saturday 31st August
U16 Molly, Megan, Jemima, Ella, Hannah, Beth

Re: MAY/JUNE REGATTA DATES - Who is available?

Angela Walsh
Hi Jackie

Yes to all for Megan,x

Re: MAY/JUNE REGATTA DATES - Who is available?

Excellent thanks Angela x

Re: MAY/JUNE REGATTA DATES - Please advise availability as soon as you can

Emma Walton
Yes for all for Heidi x

Re: MAY/JUNE REGATTA DATES - Please advise availability as soon as you can

Re: MAY/JUNE REGATTA DATES - Please advise availability as soon as you can

michelle jones
Georgie for swanage Weymouth and Langstone sprints if that’s okay x

Re: MAY/JUNE REGATTA DATES - Please advise availability as soon as you can

Ella Stapley
I’m able to do Weymouth, Poole and if the Langstone home has any  available spaces I can do that one also x

Re: MAY/JUNE REGATTA DATES - Please advise availability as soon as you can

Hannah can do Weymouth and both Langstones.
Poole and Swanage TBC

Re: MAY/JUNE REGATTA DATES - Please advise availability as soon as you can

Jo Milton
Lottie can do 25th may, 1st June, 15th June and 23rd june

Re: MAY/JUNE REGATTA DATES - Please advise availability as soon as you can

Jemima Russell
I can do Poole x

Re: MAY/JUNE REGATTA DATES - PLEASE READ THE UPDATE

Re: MAY/JUNE REGATTA DATES - PLEASE READ THE UPDATE

Liam Ireson
Jackie both Liam and Cerys-Maye available le for 15th June. Appreciate that may be too soon for Cerys-Maye to row but she will be there too. Hayley

Re: JUNE/JULY - REGATTAS- UPDATED Sun 2nd June - PLEASE READ

Re: JUNE/JULY - REGATTAS- UPDATED Sun 2nd June - PLEASE READ

Paula Bray
Well done gang - great effort and commitment shown by all over first two regattas. Super proud of everyone! To improve we just need to settle down quickly, slow things down, lengthen the stroke, lean back and hold a slight pause before bodies come up.  We will be practising that next weekend as well as turns as we have them in our home regatta.

Paula

Re: JUNE/JULY - REGATTAS- UPDATED Sun 2nd June - PLEASE READ

Paula Bray
Thanks Jackie for the ongoing organisation - greatly appreciated.  Both Molly and I can make the rest of the regattas this summer save for Sidmouth.

Paula

Re: JUNE/JULY - REGATTAS- UPDATED Sun 2nd June - PLEASE READ

Katie junior
hello Jackie

Hi its me i would like to row in the next  5 regattas, ( Bridport, Exmouth, Sidmouth, Lyme, Poole) if there is space and could you let me know if there is any transport or if there is anyone I can tag along with if thats ok.

many thanks ,katie

Re: EXMOUTH/SIDMOUTH/BRIDPORT/LYME REGATTAS - WE NEED YOU

Megan walsh
Hi jackie, my mum made a mistake as I am on holiday during Lyme Regis therefore I cannot row. Available for all others though x

Re: SIDMOUTH AND BRIDPORT NEXT - WE REALLY, REALLY NEED YOU

Jemima Russell
I can do Lyme Regis and Poole x

Re: SIDMOUTH AND BRIDPORT NEXT - WE REALLY, REALLY NEED YOU

Ella Stapley
I’m able to do Lyme and Poole x

Re: SIDMOUTH AND BRIDPORT NEXT - WE REALLY, REALLY NEED YOU

hannah wilkinson
i can do lyme regis and poole x
12