Midweek Just row Sessions 29th/30th/31st Jan 1 SPACE WED

Midweek Just row Sessions 29th/30th/31st Jan 1 SPACE WED

Open to anyone from Ladies, Mens and Intermediate Training. These will not be coached rows but will be led by a competent cox.  We would ask that you have had at least a few sessions at Intermediate level though as we don't want any injuries!

Unlike our social rows, we won’t be going off for lunch or coffee anywhere.  It’s just an opportunity to get outside, keep fit on the water and enjoy the company of your fellow giggers. Talking will be permitted, perhaps even encouraged ! We plan to hold the sessions at the same time every week, come rain or shine (unless conditions are considered by the rowing captains to be unsafe in which case we would have to cancel).

We will plan to be out on the water for an hour minimum - this can be flexible depending on who is in the boat.
Please sign up below if you can make either session and let us know if the times suit you or not as we can go with the majority. The first 6 to post will be included with a reserve list. Commitment is important so we can go out with full crew and at present it will be just one boat.

If you would prefer a different day or time, please say, as long as a competent cox is available, more sessions can be arranged.

Jackie, Bev and Robina

Please post if you wish to row and indicate if you are available to Cox/row

Wed 10am
Robina Cox.row
Derek
Jackie Cox/row
Doug
Sue
Mike Lowery
SPACE

Thurs 10am
Robina Cox/row
Liz        Cox/row
Mary
Andrew
Debbie
Alan
Jackie Cox/row

Reserve
Derek

Please keep posting for Reserves

Fri 11.30am
Andrew Cox
Doug
Mandy B
Mike O’
Debbie
Nicki B
Mike Lowery

Re: Midweek Just row Sessions 29th/30th/31st Jan

I'm available Wed and Thurs Cox/row
Can drop out of one day is space is tight

Re: Midweek Just row Sessions 29th/30th/31st Jan

Thursday please.

Re: Midweek Just row Sessions 29th/30th/31st Jan

Hello.
Derek for Wednesday and/or Thursday, please
Mary for Wednesday please
Thanks.

Re: Midweek Just row Sessions 29th/30th/31st Jan

Sorry, Mary for Thursday (not Wednesday) thanks

Re: Midweek Just row Sessions 29th/30th/31st Jan

Alan Harding
Thursday for me please.

Many thanks,

Alan

Re: Midweek Just row Sessions 29th/30th/31st Jan

Ephillips
Weds 10am please
Esme

Re: Midweek Just row Sessions 29th/30th/31st Jan

Thursday for AB to row and DB to row please.
Friday for AB to cox if required at 11.30, thanks

Re: Midweek Just row Sessions 29th/30th/31st Jan

Wed and Thu for me if space
Happy to drop out of one if it gets too popular
Jackie x

Re: Midweek Just row Sessions 29th/30th/31st Jan

douglas smith

 wednesday for me please  ( could also do friday if there is sufficient numbers )

  Douglas

Re: Midweek Just row Sessions 29th/30th/31st Jan

Sue Loveridge
Yes please for Wednesday.  Sue

Re: Midweek Just row Sessions 29th/30th/31st Jan

bramleya
Friday please for Mandy B

Re: Midweek Just row Sessions 29th/30th/31st Jan

Hello Robina
Mary and Derek happy to do Friday to make numbers up. If loads of others sign up for Friday were happy to stand down. Thanks

Re: Midweek Just row Sessions 29th/30th/31st Jan

Hi Robina
You can put me down as cox/row for both too
Jackie x

Re: Midweek Just row Sessions 29th/30th/31st Jan

Mike Oc
hello yes please for Friday 31st thank you mike.

Re: Midweek Just row Sessions 29th/30th/31st Jan

Andrew Berry
Debbie for Friday too please.....

Re: Midweek Just row Sessions 29th/30th/31st Jan

Brian
Mike Lowery for Wednesday please if space .

Friday please if there is space

Is there any chance we could meet at 9.45 on Wednesday so we can be on the water at 10.00 as I am out to lunch on Wednesday.  Will still row if we still meet at 10.00.  Pretty please. Sue

Re: Midweek Just row Sessions 29th/30th/31st Jan

Ephillips
Hello,
I’m really sorry but I now have to work this Wednesday morning so I won’t be able to row 🙁
Sorry,
Esme
12