Midweek Just Row Wed 16th/Thurs 18th June UPDATED with Crews

Midweek Just Row Wed 16th/Thurs 18th June UPDATED with Crews

As a reminder these sessions are open to anyone from Ladies, Mens and Intermediate Training. These will not be coached rows but will be led by a competent cox.
If weather and tide allows we can row in a different direction this week.
Please post by Mon 5pm if you would like to row.

We are planning a 1.5 hr session on Wed and the usual 1 hr  session on Thurs for this week.

WED  10.30 -12.00am        Meet at 10am  Check on here 8am on the day for a weather update

Cox Liz

6 Sheila
5 Derek
4 Carol
3 Rob
2 Robina
1 Mary

THURS 10.30 - 11.30am         Meet 10am

Keeping a close eye on the weather for Thurs

Cox Robina

 6 Nicki HS
 5 Michelle
 4 Les
 3 Mike O.C.
 2 Carol
 1 Mike L    (Please confirm if you are able to get there Mike)

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 16th/Thurs 18th June

robina and chris
Wed or Thurs row  for me

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 16th/Thurs 18th June

Hello  Robina.  Wednesday please for Mary and Derek. Thanks

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 16th/Thurs 18th June

Mike Lowery
Hi
Like either day but prob NEED A LIFT from S Sea any one help???
 Car in for a new engine .

Ta  Mike L

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 16th/Thurs 18th June

Carole Driver
wednesday please Robina.  Thanks, Carole

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 16th/Thurs 18th June

Rob Burnfield
Wednesday please, Robina.

Rob

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 16th/Thurs 18th June

Sheila Tidd
Wednesday please

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 16th/Thurs 18th June

Mike Oc
hi Robina Thursday for me please thank you Mike.

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 16th/Thurs 18th June

Nikki H-S
Thursday please.  Thanks xx

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 16th/Thurs 18th June

michelle jones
Thursday please Robina x

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 16th/Thurs 18th June

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 16th/Thurs 18th June UPDATED with Wed crew. 2 x spaces Thurs

les goodall
Hi Robina,
Can I fill one space Thursday please 😃

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 16th/Thurs 18th June UPDATED with Wed crew. 2 x spaces Thurs

Carole Driver
Hi Robina,  I can fill a space on thursday.  Thanks, Carole
Carole