Midweek Just Row Thurs 20th May UPDATED

Open to anyone from Ladies, Mens and Intermediate rowing, Not a training session, just a lovely row.
Please post for interest by 8pm on Monday

Apologies for the late posting, I hope you can all make it !

Meet 10am. to row 10.30 - 11.30am Both days
The drizzle looks set to continue so sadly
WED. Is OFF
Cox Liz

6 Robina
5 Nicki B
4 Sue
3 Sheila
2 Claire H
1 Mandy B

Reserve
Carole

THURS.  Is ON    Windy so be prepared for last minute changes
Cox Robina
6 Debbie
5 Carole
4 Michelle
3 Mike L
2 Martin N
1 Rob

Please check on here at 8am on the day for a weather check

Thankyou

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 19th/ Thurs 20th May

robina and chris
Wed or Thurs for me

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 19th/ Thurs 20th May

Nicki B
Wednesday for me please 😊

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 19th/ Thurs 20th May

Debbie Berry
Thursday for me please. Debbie.

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 19th/ Thurs 20th May

Sue Loveridge
Yes please for Wednesday.  Sue

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 19th/ Thurs 20th May

Sheila Tidd
Wednesday please

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 19th/ Thurs 20th May

Martin N
Thursday please - ATB Martin N

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 19th/ Thurs 20th May

michelle jones
Thursday pls Robina

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 19th/ Thurs 20th May

bramleya
Hi Robina, Wednesday or Thursday for me please. Many thanks Mandy B

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 19th/ Thurs 20th May

Carole Driver

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 19th/ Thurs 20th May

Carole Driver
Hi Robina,
Both days for me if possible.  Thanks, Carole

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 19th/ Thurs 20th May

Mike Lowery
Yes any day
.wed or thurs .   Mike Lowery

Ta

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 19th/ Thurs 20th May

HutchinsonC001
Wednesday please. Claire
Claire Hutch

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 19th/ Thurs 20th May

bramleya
Hi Robina, could I change that to both days if possible. Thanks Mandy B.

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 19th/ Thurs 20th May

Rob Burnfield
Either day please, Robina.

Rob

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 19th/ Thurs 20th May

bramleya
Hi Robina, me again sorry. Just Wednesday for me please thanks Mandy B.

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 19th/ Thurs 20th May UPDATED WITH CREWS

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 19th/ Thurs 20th May UPDATED WITH CREWS

Re: Midweek Just Row Wed 19th/ Thurs 20th May UPDATED WITH CREWS

Re: Midweek Just Row Thurs 20th May UPDATED