Message for Mandy regarding the beer hamper...

Message for Mandy regarding the beer hamper...

Adam
Administrator
Will be ready to collect on Saturday 21st December Mandy :)

Sorry for the delay but with the incident on Saturday afternoon I could not get to the clubhouse and collect it/add everything in before the Xmas party - If you need it before Saturday then please let me know and I can go down mid week to finalise it.

Thanks,

Adam
Club Chairman

Re: Message for Mandy regarding the beer hamper...

Adam
Administrator
Beer hamper

Ready for you now Mandy!
Club Chairman
Jez

Re: Message for Mandy regarding the beer hamper...

Jez
Mandy, I will be dropping the last few bottles of Monday morning
Jez