Message for Les Goodall regarding the meat hamper - *URGENT*

Message for Les Goodall regarding the meat hamper - *URGENT*

Les thanks for purchasing I'm not sure if you took the flyer that was going around so just in case....
You need to contact Alan Rae Butchers  ...27 Mengham Road Hayling 02392468441 to confirm your collection day give your name and quote the club as soon as possible please.

Re: Message for Les Goodall regarding the meat hamper

Natalie
If anyone has any contact details for Les please can you pass on message to him as I think this week is the cut off for confirming delivery date and I am not sure how often he checks the forum - many thanks.

Re: Message for Les Goodall regarding the meat hamper

Andrew Berry
Hi Nat...I forwarded your  post to his email earlier...I,ve prob got his phone no, I,ll ring him...

Re: Message for Les Goodall regarding the meat hamper

Hi Nat...just spoken to Les, he's going to ring Raes

Re: Message for Les Goodall regarding the meat hamper

les goodall
Hiya Nat / Andrew.
Many thanks for a wonderful evening of joyous entertainment as is normal with our club πŸ₯³ πŸ’ƒ πŸ•Ί πŸ€ΈπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ.

Sharon did give us the leaflet Alan Rae is our local butcher and I will be visiting the shop this afternoon.

Once again thank you all for organising a great evening. πŸ‘ πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

... Les & Shirl .... Merry Christmas πŸŽ„

Re: Message for Les Goodall regarding the meat hamper

Thank you x