Mens Weekend Rowing 18th/19th May - Ladies can also apply

Mens Weekend Rowing 18th/19th May - Ladies can also apply

Kindly reply to this posting indicating your preffered rowing day and time for this weekend.

 We resume our normal rowing schedule this weekend as follows

Saturday Schedule
Mens Rowing Session 8.00am - 9.30am
Ladies Rowing Session 9.30am - 11.00am apply to Eithne by email,  posting on forum later today, Thursday.

 Sunday Schedule
Ladies Rowing Session 8.00am - 9.30am apply to Eithne by email,  posting on forum later today, Thursday.
Mens Rowing Session 9.30am - 11.00am

Ladies can apply to row in the mens session and vice versa if rows are full.
Berth No and Barrier No TBA.

Re: Mens Weekend Rowing 18th/19th May - Ladies can also apply

Brian
Saturday 18th 8.00am we have so far Colin, who will launch gig, Martin,Chris Bream and Brian.

Sunday 19th 9.30am we have so far Jonathan and Brian.

Come on you rowers where are you?

Re: Mens Weekend Rowing 18th/19th May - Ladies can also apply

Alan & Julia
Hi Brian,

I had already emailed Chris B. ref Sat. @ 08.00 and confirmed it with him at the c'tee meeting yesterday evening, please include me for Sat.

Cheers,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Mens Weekend Rowing 18th/19th May - Ladies can also apply

Mike Gilbert
Brian can I do the 08.00 Saturday?
Also the Men's Sunday session...

Re: Mens Weekend Rowing 18th/19th May - Ladies can also apply

Adam Brett entered for the Sunday mens row.

Re: Mens Weekend Rowing 18th/19th May - Ladies can also apply

Cbris Bream bhas added his name for Sunday mens. Will publish list friday night , but all rowes set to go.

Re: Mens Weekend Rowing 18th/19th May - Ladies can also apply

Hi Girls and Guys, we will be using Berth C40 for overnight Saturday.
Barrier and pontoon code is 4151A
Showers and Toilets code is 9090A
Have fun

Re: Mens Weekend Rowing 18th/19th May - Ladies can also apply

Martin
Hi Brian, already registered using the registration facility for Sat @ 08.00 but please also use this mail as confirmation.

Martin

Re: Mens Weekend Rowing 18th/19th May - Ladies can also apply

Errolg
Hi Brian,

Saturday 08:00
Sunday 09:30

Cheers
Errol

Re: Mens Weekend Rowing 18th/19th May - Ladies can also apply

Hi Martin , you are included already .best wishes brian

On May 16, 2013, at 6:25 PM, "Martin [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Brian, already registered using the registration facility for Sat @ 08.00 but please also use this mail as confirmation.

Martin

Re: Mens Weekend Rowing 18th/19th May - Ladies can also apply

Hi Errol , you are included in both rows thankyou.we have got some new oars that are stronger than those at the scillies this time.
Brian

On May 16, 2013, at 6:27 PM, "Errolg [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Brian,

Saturday 08:00
Sunday 09:30

Cheers
Errol

Re: Mens Weekend Rowing 18th/19th May - Ladies can also apply

Dear giggers this is an update upon the mens crews for the weekend including one lady rower on sunday

Saturday crew at 8am meet at compound to launch gig 7.45am
Colin
Chris Bream
Martin
Alan R
Mike
Errol
Brian but happy to stand down if tom wants a row

Crew for sunday. 9.30 start
Mike
Brian
Jonathan
Adam
Chris bream
Errol
Louise

Re: Mens Weekend Rowing 18th/19th May - Ladies can also apply

Shelley
Brian,

If anyone cancels for Saturday morning I can fill in.

Shel x