Mens Training Sat7th/Sun 8th March UPDATED with crews for Sat

Re: Mens Training Sat7th/Sun 8th March

Ivor
Saturday please.

Ivor

Re: Mens Training Sat7th/Sun 8th March

Richard B
Going to have to drop out from tomorrows sessions. Apologies for the late notice, but unavoidable I'm afraid.

Re: Mens Training Sat7th/Sun 8th March

Jason Hebblethwaite
Was meant to be on a Flybe flight but now flying later so can make rowing on Sat!

Sorry for late notice

See you tomorrow

Re: Mens Training Sat7th/Sun 8th March

C.B for both

Re: Mens Training Sat7th/Sun 8th March UPDATED with crews for Sat

Can you attach a stern line to the trailer when you put Spirit on the slipway!

Re: Mens Training Sat7th/Sun 8th March UPDATED with crews for Sat

Errolg
Understood Matt

Re: Mens Training Sat7th/Sun 8th March UPDATED with crews for Sat

Jack Shore
Really sorry it's such late notice, but can not make Saturday training. I apologise and hope I can be forgiven.
12