Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb UPDATED FOR SAT. (SUN CANCELLED)

Re: Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb

Colin McPhee
 Dear Robina and Chris

Sorry to be a pain but I have offered to help Matt the Bosun on Sunday between 9 and 12 with Cshel  and sadly can not be in two places at once

Please can i be taken off the sunday list just this week please

Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb UPDATED FOR SAT

.

Re: Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb UPDATED FOR SAT. (SUN CANCELLED)

.

Re: Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb UPDATED FOR SAT. (SUN CANCELLED)

Glynn
Sorry to be a pain but I’m not well enough to row Saturday as hoped when I left it until yesterday to sign up. The heavy cold I’ve had is affecting my asthma and don’t want to push my luck.

I’ll text Chris in case this doesn’t get read in time. Apologies to the vets crew. Glynn

Re: Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb UPDATED FOR SAT. (SUN CANCELLED)

robina and chris
Thanks for letting us know Glynn. Chris will adjust crews in the morning
12