Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb UPDATED FOR SAT. (SUN CANCELLED)

Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb UPDATED FOR SAT. (SUN CANCELLED)

Sat meet 7.15 to launch and sign in
Row 07.45 - 09.15

Sun meet 9.15 to sign in  SUNDAY CANCELLED DUE TO HIGH WINDS
Row 09.30 -11.00

SAT CREWS

Star Cox Paula
Roo
Adam
Jason
George
Kieran
Lizy

Spirit Cox Rachel
Ivor
Simon S
Chris E
Glynn
2 x spaces

Islander Cox Jackie
Tim
Mark A
C.B.
Colin
Simon H
Steve H

Thanks
C.B.

Re: Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb

TimP
Saturday and Sunday this week please

Tim

Re: Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb

Roo Lynton-Evans
Saturday please.

Roo

Re: Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb

Ivor
Saturday please.
Ivor

Re: Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb

Saturday please!
Thanks
Mark

Re: Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb

C..B for both days

Re: Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb

simon sprackling
Saturday please Robina

Re: Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb

George Jones
Sunday for me please.
Jez

Re: Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb

Jez
Sunday please
Jez

Re: Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb

Jason Hebblethwaite
Sat please

Re: Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb

Bruce Irwin
Sunday please

Re: Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb

Colin McPhee
Dear Chris and Robina

Please can I tow on Saturday and Sunday

Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb

Colin McPhee
Sorry I meant row and not tow

Thanks

Cp
Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb

ChrisEllis
Saturday and Sunday please Robina.

Thanks,

Chris

Re: Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb

George Jones
Could I also row Saturday please aswell as Sunday!

If anyone could offer a lift from havant for about 7:00 Saturday morning that would be fantastic. A lift from fratton would be preferable but if no one is going that way then no worries.

Re: Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb

Simon Hughes
Saturday please...thanks

Re: Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb

KieranBatter
Saturday for me please!

Re: Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb

Adam
Administrator
Good for Saturday please Robina.

Thanks,

AB
Club Chairman

Re: Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb

If you get blown off on Sunday, you are welcome at Mengeham Rythe to help me get Shel’s chariot rubbed down...

Re: Mens Training Sat 8th/Sun 9th Feb

Glynn
Saturday please, didn’t sign up before as not been well hopefully all good by Saturday.

Glynn
12