Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec UPDATED for Sunday

Re: Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec

robina and chris
C.B for Sunday

Re: Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec

Greg Tutt
I'm sorry to say, but I will have to remove my name from Saturday's row.

GT

Re: Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec

ChrisEllis
Sorry guys, carrying an injury currently have to miss this weekend...

Re: Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec 1 SPACE SAT

Steve Woods
 Robina, Chris, Crew

Apologies, unwell this morning need to pull out and tomorrow.

Cheers
07788 277875
stevewoods583@btinternet.com

Re: Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec 1 SPACE SAT

Hope you recover soon Steve

Re: Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec UPDATED for Sunday

.

Re: Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec UPDATED for Sunday

Adam
CB you can take my place as my back is knackered from shifting a tonne of logs today!!
Club Chairman
12