Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec UPDATED for Sunday

Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec UPDATED for Sunday

Sat meet 7.30 to sign in and launch
Row 8 -9.30am

Sun Meet 9.15 to sign in
 Row 9.30 -11am

SAT CREWS

Adam is row organiser for SAT

BOAT 1 Cox Errol
Richard
Jack S
Roo
Kieran
Ivor
Adam

BOAT 2 Cox Paula
Russ
Tim
Lee
SPACE
Glynn

SUNDAY

Cox Rachel
Tim
Jez
Simon S
Martin N
Roo
C.B

Thanks
C.B.

Re: Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec

Greg Tutt
Saturday for me please.
Thanks
GT

Re: Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec

Richard B
Saturday please.

Re: Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec

Jack Shore
saturday please

Re: Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec

Russ Waite
Saturday please,
Cheeeeers,
Russ

Re: Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec

Roo Lynton-Evans
Yes please for Saturday.

Roo

Re: Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec

ChrisEllis
Saturday please

Re: Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec

Colin McPhee
Sorry away this weekend in Lviv Ukraine on a Charity thing

Happy ROwing . I hope it is warmer at home than where I will be

Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec

Kieran for Saturday please xx

Re: Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec

TimP
Saturday and Sunday please
Jez

Re: Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec

Jez
Sunday, please
Jez

Re: Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec

simon sprackling
Sunday for me please

Re: Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec

Ivor
Saturday please
Ivor

Re: Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec

Lee Farquhar
saturday please

Re: Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec

Errolg
Hi Robina,

I am available for Saturday morning only this week.

Regards
E x

Sunday please - ATB Martin N

Re: Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec

Roo Lynton-Evans

Daniel's football fixtures this weekend mean that I can do Sunday's row as well - can I sign up for Sun as well if there's still room?

Many thanks

Roo

Re: Mens Training Sat 7th/Sun 8th Dec

Adam