Mens Training Sat 4th/Sun 5th Jan SUNDAY 1 SPACE

Re: Mens Training Sat 4th/Sun 5th Jan

jax sprackling
Simon in for Sat Please

Re: Mens Training Sat 4th/Sun 5th Jan

Glynn
Happy New Year!
Saturday please.
Glynn

Re: Mens Training Sat 4th/Sun 5th Jan

douglas smith

  yes please for saturdays row

  Douglas

Re: Mens Training Sat 4th/Sun 5th Jan

Jason Hebblethwaite
Sat please

Re: Mens Training Sat 4th/Sun 5th Jan

Bruce Irwin
Sunday Please.

Re: Mens Training Sat 4th/Sun 5th Jan UPDATED WITH CREWS

.

Re: Mens Training Sat 4th/Sun 5th Jan UPDATED WITH CREWS

Hi sorry can you take Kieran off please .  He’s picked up a Tummy bug🤢  xx

Re: Mens Training Sat 4th/Sun 5th Jan UPDATED WITH CREWS

TimP
Sorry all I am not able to row Sunday, I have emailed Greg and Robina.

Tim
12