Mens Training Sat 29th Feb/Sun 1st March. UPDATED for Sunday

Jez

Re: Mens Training Sat 29th Feb/Sun 1st March. Saturday is off Sunday looks good

Jez
Can make anytime sunday ie early or normal time
 Happy to row any position  just be good to get out on water.
Jez
Jez

Re: Mens Training Sat 29th Feb/Sun 1st March. Saturday is off Sunday looks good

Jez
Sunday please early or norm time for men. Happy to row any position
Jez

Re: Mens Training Sat 29th Feb/Sun 1st March. Saturday is off Sunday looks good

Hi, I can make Sunday morning!! Normal Sunday time is fine!
Mark

Re: Mens Training Sat 29th Feb/Sun 1st March. Saturday is off Sunday looks good

ChrisEllis
Hi Robina,

Sorry, have been advised to rest over the weekend, so can't make Sunday now...

Apologies,

Chris

Re: Mens Training Sat 29th Feb/Sun 1st March. Saturday is off Sunday looks good

Bruce Irwin
I now have a sore shoulder so not able to row on Sunday, sorry.

Re: Mens Training Sat 29th Feb/Sun 1st March. Saturday is off Sunday looks good

Glynn
Sunday a bit too late for me I’m afraid as I have the kids to let Adele go out.

Re: Mens Training Sat 29th Feb/Sun 1st March. Saturday is off Sunday looks good

Colin McPhee
Dear Chris and Robina

I have asked for Sunday but jaguar asking again if that is required

Best Wishes

Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Mens Training Sat 29th Feb/Sun 1st March. Saturday is off Sunday looks good

Errolg
I can be available for Sunday if required.
12