Mens Training Sat 18th/Sun 19th Jan. New start time on Sat ! UPDATED WITH CREWS

Re: Mens Training Sat 18th/Sun 19th Jan. New start time on Sat !

Glynn
Saturday please apologies for late sign up.

Glynn

Re: Mens Training Sat 18th/Sun 19th Jan. New start time on Sat !

Patrick W
Hi R&C,
             If any spaces are available I can row Saturday and Sunday
Regards Patrick

Re: Mens Training Sat 18th/Sun 19th Jan. New start time on Sat !

Ivor
Saturday please.
Ivor

Re: Mens Training Sat 18th/Sun 19th Jan. New start time on Sat !

Paul Jones
Hi Chris and Robina.
I can see the numbers are high already but I am available for Saturday morning row if numbers work.
Thanks.

Re: Mens Training Sat 18th/Sun 19th Jan. New start time on Sat !

Hi Greg
Kieran is replacing Jason on Saturday.

Re: Mens Training Sat 18th/Sun 19th Jan. New start time on Sat !

robina and chris
Hi Sarah
Jason wasn't on the list so will put Kieran as reserve, sorry !

Re: Mens Training Sat 18th/Sun 19th Jan. New start time on Sat !

Ok x
12