Mens Training Sat 11th/Sun 12th Jan CANCELLED

Re: Mens Training Sat 11th/Sun 12th Jan

robina and chris
Experienced guest from Cornwall - Steve Harvey for Saturday

Moving here shortly and is joining our club.

He is a fixed seat coach and rows anywhere in the boat

and can also cox.

Re: Mens Training Sat 11th/Sun 12th Jan

douglas smith

  sunday for me please

Re: Mens Training Sat 11th/Sun 12th Jan

Russ Waite
Hi Robina,
Sorry for late posting, just got
back from playing in the Alps,
I can row Saturday or Sunday,
Whatever works best for Crews,
Cheeeeers,
Russ

Re: Mens Training Sat 11th/Sun 12th Jan

Jason Hebblethwaite
Sat please

Re: Mens Training Sat 11th/Sun 12th Jan

Glynn
Saturday for me please.
Glynn

Re: Mens Training Sat 11th/Sun 12th Jan

Greg Tutt

Unfortunately, I am going to have to drop out of Sundays row. I picked up an injury a week ago which I hoped would settle down by now, but it is still problematic. I don't want to further aggravate it so will miss rowing as a precaution this weekend.

Regards
Greg

Re: Mens Training Sat 11th/Sun 12th Jan

.

Re: Mens Training Sat 11th/Sun 12th Jan

Russ Waite
Hi Robina,
Apologies,I can't make Sunday
Row now, be back next week,
Cheers,
Russ

Re: Mens Training Sat 11th/Sun 12th Jan 1 SPACE ON SUNDAY

TimP
No replacement for Russ but happy to add weight to the Sunday crew.

Tim
12