Men's training

robina and chris
Please let me know if you want to take part in Training sessions this weekend 8/9th June
Sat 8am and  Sun 9.30am.thanks
Chris B.

Re: Men's training

Natalie
If you are short of "MEN" for training I am happy to do a fill in, as I cannot make the time for ladies training this week.

Re: Men's training

ok thanks Nat, noted, will get back to you.

Re: Men's training

Jonathan Rowlands
Hi Chris
Can you put me down for the Sunday session please.
Many thanks
Jonathan

Re: Men's training

Jonathan Rowlands
Sorry Chris
Can you scrap my last post and put me down for the Saturday session instead?
Thanks
Jonathan

Re: Men's training

Mike Gilbert
|Chris, count me in please.  I would like us to test the Course if we can...

Re: Men's training

is that sat / sun or both Mike?

Re: Men's training

Alan & Julia
We have non-rowing friends for the weekend, therefore I'm not allowed to "play", sorry!

Alan.

Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Men's training

Hi Chris, please include Paul West for the 8am Saturday training row.

Re: Men's training

Errolg
Hi Chris,
Could you put me down Saturday please?

Cheers Errol

Re: Men's training

Alan & Julia
Hi Chris,

Put me down for Saturday training please, Julia couldn't stand my crying any longer!

Cheers,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Men's training

Mike Gilbert
Saturday for sure... Sunday I am out with the RNLI...

Re: Men's training

Hi chris, please add Allard for both Saturday and Sunday mens training sessions.

Re: Men's training

Theresa Bleijenberg
Hi there, not sure why Allard can't login as I can!!!! Anyway, have informed Brian that he would like to be put down for Saturday and Sunday please, as well as is interested in the round Brownsea race on the 15th - info please........

Look forward to the weekend,

Theresa

Re: Men's training

Sat is now full . 5 spaces for Sun.

Re: Men's training

Colin McPhee
 Dear Chris

I am free to row .

I can tow if needs be

Regards

Colin
Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Men's training

Colin McPhee
Chris

I meant I am free to row on Saturday at 8 am

Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Men's training

Line up for Sat 8am is
Chris B
Jonathan
Mike
Paul
Errol
Alan R
Colin Mc
Allard

Colin towing -all meet at compound 7.45.

Re: Men's training

Katherine West
Hi Chris,

Please can I add Alan Mitchell to the Sunday am row please :-)

Many thanks

Katherine

Re: Men's training

Berth number E19 wiww be used overnight Saturday.
Barrier code 1947a
12