Men's training for Scillies on Wednesday evening?

Men's training for Scillies on Wednesday evening?

Chris Partridge
Administrator
It is only a month to the World Championship so the men in particular need to get in boats to prepare. I am willing to cox/coach a training row on Wednesday evening at 18.00 to 20.00.
If you are interested, please post on this thread.

Re: Men's training for Scillies on Wednesday evening?

Brian
Hi Chris , count me in please. Many thanks . Brian

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.n6.nabble.com/Men-s-training-for-Scillies-on-Wednesday-evening-tp339.html

Re: Men's training for Scillies on Wednesday evening?

Chris Partridge
The event is now on the booking system.

Re: Men's training for Scillies on Wednesday evening?

Alan & Julia
Hi Chris,

Count me in also.

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Men's training for Scillies on Wednesday evening?

I,m ok for that Chris, Thanks
Chris B.

Re: Men's training for Scillies on Wednesday evening?

Kath
Hi Chris
Can you put Adam's name down for Wednesday.
Thanks
Kath

Re: Men's training for Scillies on Wednesday evening?

Errol can come.

This is now on the booking system - enroll now to avoid disappointment! Weather forecast looks good.

Re: Men's training for Scillies on Wednesday evening?

Chris Partridge
Administrator
Crew is:
Errol