Men's training Final update.

robina and chris
Sat, 2 boats will go , SoL and Laura Jane, meet at the red compound 7.30.

Andrew, Colin or Glynn available to tow, thankyou. Please note ; Laura Jane's trailer is not marinised and must not go near the water.

Chris B,Steve B, Martin, Andrew, Ian, Steve R-G, George, Alan R, Colin, Roo, Errol, Jem,
Eric,Allard, Alan H, Glynn.

Sun
Steve B, John E, Roo, Chris B, Allard.  2 spaces or
Will go with 5

Re: Men's training Final update.

Natalie
Chris if you are happy to open your row on Sunday I would love to join you as right now our girls one is looking dubious on numbers.
Nx

Re: Men's training Final update.

robina and chris
Lovely to have you onboard!

Re: Men's training Final update.

Ian Goldsmith
Sincere apologies for my no show this morning , the family has just surfaced this morning after a sickness bug hit our household overnight , I must get some phone numbers . Sorry again guys . Ian

Re: Men's training Final update.

Chris
Ladies rowing is cancelled for tomorrow.  If you have room for another lady, I would love to join the men's row.

Re: Men's training Final update.

Chris sorry to mess you about but I won't be able to make tomorrow's row afterall.  I am a little worried that a tow was required so I will ring Brian as I am not around but if you want to borrow car that may be a plan will let you know.  Nx

Re: Men's training Final update.

I'm sure that will be fine Carole. May even come myself.

Re: Men's training Final update.

FINAL FINAL UPDATE. SUN 9.30
CHRIS B, STEVE B, JOHN E, ROO, ALLARD, CAROLE, ROBINA, ELIZABETH ?
HOPING THERE IS ENOUGH WATER AT NORTH SLIP, SO MEET RED COMPOUND.
OTHERWISE WE SHALL DOLLY ACROS TO MAIN SLIP.