Men's training 13/14 July

robina and chris
Please post if you wish to do either Sat 8am or Sun 9.30am.

We have a couple of Regattas coming up in Aug, so something to aim for.
Chris B

Re: Men's training 13/14 July

Andrew Berry
Chris,
Yes please Sat 8AM.

On 8 July 2013 01:06, robina & chris [via Langstone Cutters Gig Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please post if you wish to do either Sat 8am or Sun 9.30am.

We have a couple of Regattas coming up in Aug, so something to aim for.
Chris B

http://langstone-cutters-gig-club.46974.x6.nabble.com/Men-s-training-13-14-July-tp956.html

Re: Men's training 13/14 July

Martin
Sat 8am for me please Chris.

Martin

Re: Men's training 13/14 July

Alan & Julia
Sat 08.00 hrs for me too please Chris.

Cheers,

Alan.
Alan & Julia Robinson

Re: Men's training 13/14 July

Jonathan Rowlands
Saturday 8am for me please Chris.
Cheers
Jonathan

Re: Men's training 13/14 July

pwest88
  Count me in for 8am :)

Cheers Chris

Re: Men's training 13/14 July

geraldine.horner
Hi Can I get a slot for Tom at 8.00 on Sat?
Many thanks
Gerry

Re: Men's training 13/14 July

Allard
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Men's training 13/14 July

Katherine West
Hi Chris

Can I please book Alan Mitchell in for the Sunday training.

Thank you :-)

Re: Men's training 13/14 July

Ok Sat is now full Chris B, Andrew, Martin, Alan R, Jonathan, Paul W, Tom Horner, Allard
So far only 1 for Sun.

Re: Men's training 13/14 July

Chris, Steve would like to join the Sunday row if it goes ahead. Thanks, Carole.

Re: Men's training 13/14 July

Jonathan Rowlands
Sorry chaps but have to pull out of 8am Sat training session. Will sign up for 11am open row
Sorry
Jonathan

Re: Men's training 13/14 July

Sunday mens has become a mixed row .
6 rowers so far
Andrew
Debbie
Brian
Alan m
Carole
Steve
Room for one more for 930 sunday

Re: Men's training 13/14 July

Errolg
Hi Chris,

As Jonathan has pulled out of the 8am Sat does that mean there is now room for me please?

Cheers
Errol

Re: Men's training 13/14 July

There will be 8 but that's fine, see you at 8am Sat.

RE: Men's training 13/14 July

Errolg

Thanks Chris,

I am a bit out of condition as I over did the cocktails but at least the tan is now topped up for the winter! J

Cheers,

Errol

Errol Grant

Consultancy Resource Manager - Networking