Men’s Weekend Training 3rd and 4th August Updated with Crews

Men’s Weekend Training 3rd and 4th August Updated with Crews

Greg Tutt
This post was updated on .
Please post by Thursday evening for this coming weekends men’s training.

Sat meet 7.30am to launch and sign in. Row 8.00-9.30am

Sun meet 9.15am to sign in. Row 9.30-11am

Saturday Crews

Boat 1
Glynn
Lance
Rich
Roo
Jason
Ivor

Cox: Aileen

Boat 2
Colin
Douglas
Kieran
Ben
Lee
Simon S

Cox: Anita

Sunday
Due to numbers the following men will join the Intermediate Row at 9.30am

Patrick
Kieran
Bruce

Cox: Sarah B

Thanks
Greg

Re: Men’s Weekend Training 3rd and 4th August

Richard B
Saturday please

Re: Men’s Weekend Training 3rd and 4th August

Lance
Saturday please.

Re: Men’s Weekend Training 3rd and 4th August

Patrick W
Hi Greg,
              Both days for me, however as I am away for Lyme if there’s too many and you’re short of seats I will drop out,

Regards Patrick
Ben

Re: Men’s Weekend Training 3rd and 4th August

Ben
Saturday please.

Re: Men’s Weekend Training 3rd and 4th August

Kieran for both please

Re: Men’s Weekend Training 3rd and 4th August

Lee Farquhar
saturday please

Re: Men’s Weekend Training 3rd and 4th August

Ivor
Saturday please.

Ivor

Re: Men’s Weekend Training 3rd and 4th August

Roo Lynton-Evans
Saturday for me please.

Roo

Re: Men’s Weekend Training 3rd and 4th August

Colin McPhee
Dear Greg

Please can I Row on Saturday and am free for Lyme Regis

Cheers

Colin McPhee

07793 838261

Re: Men’s Weekend Training 3rd and 4th August

douglas smith

  saturday for me please

Re: Men’s Weekend Training 3rd and 4th August

Bruce Irwin
Sunday please, then I'm away for 2 weeks on holiday!

Re: Men’s Weekend Training 3rd and 4th August

Jason Hebblethwaite
Sat please

Re: Men’s Weekend Training 3rd and 4th August

Greg Tutt
Glynn for Saturday.

Re: Men’s Weekend Training 3rd and 4th August

jax sprackling
very late but Saturday if space Simon S

Re: Men’s Weekend Training 3rd and 4th August Updated with Crews

Greg Tutt
With crews

Re: Men’s Weekend Training 3rd and 4th August Updated with Crews

Hi Greg
I’m happy to cox Sunday if you are short.
Sarah

Re: Men’s Weekend Training 3rd and 4th August Updated with Crews

Greg Tutt
That would be great Sarah and yes please.
Thanks
Greg

Re: Men’s Weekend Training 3rd and 4th August Updated with Crews

Really sorry for the short notice but Kieran won’t be rowing Saturday  but definitely still on for Sunday.